Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Free Skysims Hair 135 + Donated Formal Dresses by sims2fanbg

Sorry I wasn't able to post much yesterday, it was August 20 which is a special day in Hungary so I was watching fireworks and partying :P I'm not sure if Emma posted this hair, but I tried looking and I couldn't find it. This is for females only, from toddler to adult. Enjoy! Thanks to the donor who sent the formal dresses, they were requested before request season closed.


Free Formal Dresses Set by sims2fanbg

All files are in .sims3pack


2 comments :

  1. Love the hair, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too. Skysims is pretty talented :) you're welcome

      Delete

Feel free to comment. Request season is OPEN.

 

Subscribe to Templatism

Contact our Support

Email us: hipsikum@gmail.com

Our Team Members