Saturday, August 24, 2013

Free Kids Clothing Collection! TSR Donation Pack 78

It's almost our anniversary in September and I'd absolutely love it if we could reach 200 followers on blogger by then. Maybe I'm being too idealistic, but I can promise something really special if we make it by then. So feel free to share links with your friends and spread the word! :) Thanks to the donor for this donation pack filled with clothes of all kinds for your tiny tots and children.

There are 35 files in this donation pack, and it was much easier for me to compress them into one download instead of 35 individual ones, therefore they cannot be downloaded separately. Also, I cannot sit and write the titles of every single file, but here's a preview (not all) of some of the items inside:

The pack contains files from TSR artists Natef005, Minicart, lillka, Icia23, simromi, and Sims2fanbg. A lot of the clothing are for females, but there are some male clothing included too.


Files cannot be downloaded separately.
All files are in .sims3pack

8 comments :

  1. Thanks so much! Finally cute clothes for my kids. Your the best :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like, since it took forever to upload and do this post :) Thanks for the feedback:)

      Delete
  2. Yay!! Thanks so much..been waiting for more of Lillka's creation for so long.. I love them.. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you'll really enjoy it because there are tons of lillka items in there! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank yoooooouuuuuu!!!! I really appreciate this, fantastic.

    Warmest regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing as always! I love everything in this pack :D may i request a pralinesims TSR pack? Thank you! And I love everything you've posted so far! Keep up the awesome work!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not taking requests right now, but lucky for you I already have a Pralinesims pack in the making. Stay tuned!:)

      Delete
  5. Amazing donation! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Request season is OPEN.

 

Subscribe to Templatism

Contact our Support

Email us: hipsikum@gmail.com

Our Team Members