Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Free TSR Donation Pack 31

Hey everyone, I'm back. So I still can't get my video card replaced since the shop wasn't open. -.- I love PC gaming and even though I don't have the Sims 3 with me, I like to play other games. And now I can't. Because my video card was replaced with one of much lesser quality and therefore is not compatible with my games. -.-

What's inside:
Bedroom Olia Sweet by jomsims
Dalton by alelong
Dreaming My Dreams by BrandonTR
Fur Hat from Teen to Elder by natef005
Gotta Keep On by hasel
Hills Garden Lamp Set by DOT
Katalin Teen Room Part 2 by Flovv
Primavera Outfit and High Heels by Simsimay
Teen Hasel Set 41 by hasel


Preview:
Files can be downloaded separately.


All files are in .sims3pack

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Request season is OPEN.

 

Subscribe to Templatism

Contact our Support

Email us: hipsikum@gmail.com

Our Team Members