Sunday, June 16, 2013

Free TSR Donation Pack 13 - Easter, Candles, and Jewelry

Hi everyone! As you can tell, I have a lot of these to post (and I mean a lot), so you'll be seeing multiple of these daily. Thank you to everyone who wished me well on my exams; they're finally over and I did well. You've done an amazing job on showing your gratitude to the donors, keep it up! All files can be downloaded separately.

Contents of this donation pack include:
Cumberland Fully Furnished by aloleng
Easterset 2011 by Shino&KCR
Favorite Song for Teen by sims2fanbg
Flint Diningroom by mutske
Holiday Candy Candles Lamp Set by DOT
Males Set 09 by sims2fanbg
NataliS modern bracelet by NataliS
Nocturne Fashion Set by Simsimay
Tocoma Estate by dowdell626
Under Cabinet Light Set by DOT

Preview:


All files are in .sims3pack

1 comments :

Feel free to comment. Request season is OPEN.

 

Subscribe to Templatism

Contact our Support

Email us: hipsikum@gmail.com

Our Team Members