Thursday, February 28, 2013

Free Newsea Windy City Hair


Well today was an interesting day. I spent all morning baking and at the same time trying to revive the Skyscraper hair by Newsea, and thanks to the collaboration with a lovely person, I was able to save it. There are 3 theories why it was reported: First, that the creator or TSR person found the link and reported it. Second, apparently there's a troll called Skyscraper who was banned from EA forums that reported it. And lastly, RIAA company that deals with music thought the link had some association with the song with the same title by Demi L. and reported it. But now the download is fine. I have already uploaded some items on MediaFire so I'll continue to use it until I have to upload more. Should I stay with MediaFire or switch to direct download?


All files are in .sims3pack

1 comments :

Feel free to comment. Request season is OPEN.

 

Subscribe to Templatism

Contact our Support

Email us: hipsikum@gmail.com

Our Team Members