Sunday, July 7, 2013

Free Starlight Hairstyle by Cazy (Donated*)

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-hair/title/starlight-hairstyle--set/id/1207630/

This will be the last post from me in a while. This is a beautiful hairstyle by Cazy. While the download is my own copy of the hairstyle, someone donated their copy to Emma (but I wanted to get this out quickly and bid you farewell). Hope you enjoy it and I'll see you all later! You can continue to email me (one of the things I will try very hard to check regularly). If you want to donate a file, you can send it to me on my email on hipsikum@gmail.com and I will forward it to Emma or you can upload it to Emma's filedrop where she can post it:  http://www.mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=e52f63a30e50b41241134abcfdc499a5217a4b031d99697f5d53e11eba27343d Bye!


All files are in .sims3pack

7 comments :

  1. Have a Safe Trip and Have lots of fun. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my way to the airport now, and thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. I really want this hair, thank youuuuuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hair is a not a sims3pack, is it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, They are all .sims3pack. The files are inside a zip file so you can download them all at once. you will need either WinRAR or 7 Zip to unpack them.

      Delete

Feel free to comment. Request season is OPEN.

 

Subscribe to Templatism

Contact our Support

Email us: hipsikum@gmail.com

Our Team Members