Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Free Skysims 89 Hair + News! + Requested Free Gosik Dreamer Makeup



Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that I'm travelling tonight and I will be gone for around 5 days. It's going to be a tiring trip, especially since I'm sick. This is why you may have noticed multiple posts daily. I hope I have left a lot of new and requested hair for you to enjoy in my absence. I'm amazed at how quickly we jumped from 20 to 40 followers. It seems that we're kind of static on 44, do you want to put a smile on my face and increase when I come back? :) Haha. I noticed a lot of spam comments lately--they seem to be automated "compliments" on a blog and have links to other sites. I don't know how to control these other than to have no anonymous comments, or required word verification. 

I hope you enjoy this hair. I'm trying my best to get new hairs out as soon as possible, as well as work on requests. Please be patient with me, remember I don't make any profit from this blog (at all) and I only do this as a hobby! See you next week.

xx
hipsikum

Free Dreamer Makeup Set by Gosik (Requested)

I would like to make it clear that from now on, I will only be accepting requests for hair. It's my main focus and I like to add in makeup and clothes as bonus items (instead of requested items).


All files are in .sims3pack



9 comments :

  1. tnx 4 skysiims really needed ==]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, appreciate your hobby alot :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, this is so beautiful! thank you so much for your hard work!! you're amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp* I wanted that makeup so much I'm so glad it's here!! Thank youuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Can you request this please ? http://anubis360.blogspot.cz/2010/10/peggy-october-10-special-gift-pookletd.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this hair but like most of skysims hairs, it never seems to suit my sims?! Does anyone find that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of hairs make the forehead (or just the head in general) look huge which I find really annoying. Maybe it's that?

      Delete
  7. Thanks for makeup :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goooddd, you're so amazing! thank youu so muccch!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Request season is OPEN.

 

Subscribe to Templatism

Contact our Support

Email us: hipsikum@gmail.com

Our Team Members