Saturday, March 30, 2013

Free Hair, Clothes, and Makeup on Social Media

Hello! Some of you may not be aware of the new bonus items released on social media. In celebration of reaching over 100 likes on our Facebook page, we released Newsea YU133 Erica Hair and Hyacinth Dress by Anarchy Cat.

For the fun of it, I released Innocent Eyeliner v2 on Twitter. I decided that from now on, most makeup bonus items will be released on Twitter.

Show support by liking us on Facebook, following us here, or follow us on Twitter! :)




All files are in .sims3pack

6 comments :

  1. Ooh, I like that eyeliner! I've been looking for one that's thick but not crazy dramatic, I think this is it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided that from now on, most makeup buy instagram followers app bonus items will be released on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the Erica hair on your Facebook, is it deleted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it is still up there, make sure you scroll down since it was posted a whie ago:)

      Delete
  4. Hello! Some of you may not be aware of the new bonus items released on social media. In celebration of reaching over 100 likes. buy instagram followers review

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Request season is OPEN.

 

Subscribe to Templatism

Contact our Support

Email us: hipsikum@gmail.com

Our Team Members