Friday, December 21, 2012

Monthly Message: Where are We?

Hello Simmers!

As many of you have noticed, this site has been recently inactive. I really apologize for that; I have been really busy with academic life but now my holiday has started. I did go through a stressful time where I thought this site was going downhill but you have proved me wrong! In my absence there's been a spike in contacts and followers. Thanks so much for holding out thus far. I know many of you have fabulous items you'd like to see, and you sent your requests over ten days ago. I sincerely apologize for the lack of activity and would like to let you know that this does not spell the end of Underneath Sims; the best is yet to come!

Happy holidays and many thanks again!

Hipsikum

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Request season is OPEN.

 

Subscribe to Templatism

Contact our Support

Email us: hipsikum@gmail.com

Our Team Members